Spring is a great time to revisit your strategies for staying fit and reevaluating your plan of attack. Use these tips to stay lean, healthy, and positive throughout the rest of your year!
- The power of a positive mood. It all starts with a positive attitude. Get your brain programmed for your journey! Set your goals carefully, and stick to them by taking one step at a time. Stay upbeat, and don’t be too harsh on yourself throughout your journey.
- No splurging! If you keep on track by staying on your plan each day, you are less likely to splurge for the rest of the week. Be aware of your food choices throughout the day, and you are more likely to stay on track.
- Slow down when eating. Enjoy your food at a slow and steady pace. Because the more you stop and pause between bites, the more likely your body is to start breaking down those calories while you eat. Train yourself by putting down your fork in between bites!
- Get outside. There’s something about getting outside into nature for exercise. Refresh your daily routine and take your workout from the treadmill to an outside nature trail or walk around the neighborhood.
- Talk about it. Share your experiences with family and friends. Don’t do it alone! Having a support system is a great way to stay on track.
- Think About A Coach. A coach’s role is to help you every step of the way stay focused on your goals.