1/2 pound ground chicken
2 TBL grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 c no sugar added tomato sauce
1/2 c reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
1 c plum or cherry tomatoes sliced
1/4 c chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the first four ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Form chicken mixture into a thin circular crust and shape onto a parchment-lined, slightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
- Top with cheese, sauce, tomatoes and bake until cheese is melted. About 7-10 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil before serving.
For my clients: This makes 2 servings consisting of:
- 1 Lean
- 2 Greens
- 2 Condiments