1 cup Fresh shredded zucchini
1/4 cup egg substitute
1/2 cup low moisture mozzarella cheese
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes OR 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Shred your zucchini into a bowl and sprinkle with a little salt and set aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes put your zucchini in a tea towel and wring as much water out as possible.
- Put the zucchini in a bowl and mix all other ingredients.
- Spray parchment paper on a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Make a mound of the zucchini on your sheet and spread it out in a circle. Approximately 7 to 9 inches round. Each pizza is approximately 1 cup. Spread not to thick but also not to thin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or just till golden brown but not burnt.
For my clients: 1 Serving
- 1/2 Lean
- 2 Greens
- 1 Condiment